President Trump Hosts “Latinos for Trump”!
Phoenix, September 14th 2020: In case you missed it, this video shows one of the best round-tables to be held in Arizona this year. And especially, don’t miss SBRC’s own Jorge Rivas, owner of Sammy’s Mexican Grill in Catalina who captures everyone’s attention about half way through…
SBRC Keep Legislative District #11 Republican!
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Senate: Vince Leach garnered 29,794 votes in Primary and Jo Anna Mendoza plus her Democrat challenger garnered 26,037 votes together.
PLEASE vote November 3rd and secure Vince Leach!
House: Mark Finchem garnered 25,762 votes in the Primary and Brett Roberts 22,205. Republicans split ballots or they should have gotten the same vote count! Their single Democrat challenger, Dr. Felipe R. Perez, garnered 24,875 votes.
PLEASE vote for both Mark and Brett for Representative November 3rd or we risk losing the Arizona House to the Democrats!
Losing control of the Legislature in either forum to the Democrats means California interests bring their policies here!
Modern Patriots Parade for President Trump –
Save The Date Sunday, 13 September
The purpose of this event is to show our support for President Trump. Feel free to be creative and decorate your vehicle and show your American Patriotism.
All participants will drive their cars or motorcycles from the south end of Oracle Junction to Catalina State Park entrance. We will then make a U-turn and go back to Oracle Junction and repeat the round trip one more time.
We end at Oracle Junction!
Event will occur Sunday, 13 September
(50 days before the presidential election)
Event will start at 10 AM & end at 11 AM
Staging: 9:30 AM
Further details upon RSVP will be emailed out
VOTE Trump! Major accomplishments in just3½ years…
Besides dodging the darts the media and Pelosi have thrown, here is a long list of accomplishments …..
1. Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
2. Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
3. Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.👀👀
4. Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
5. Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.👀👀
6. Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
7. Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
8. Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
9. Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.👀👀
10. Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
11. The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers.
12. Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
13. Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
14. Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.👀👀
15. He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
16. Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies.
17. When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
18. Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
19. In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
20. He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.👀👀
21. VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
22. Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
23. Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, In 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
24. Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
25. Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.👀👀
26. All-time record sales during the 2019 holidays.
27. Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying insurance to get a better price👀👀
28. President Trump signed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act that provides funding for states to develop maternal mortality reviews to better understand maternal complications and identify solutions & largely focuses on reducing the higher mortality rates for Black Americans.
29. In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
30. The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.👀👀
31. The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes.
32. Over 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
33. The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society and not return to crime.
34. Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.👀👀
35. Trump signed legislation forgiving Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
36. New single-family home sales are up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to just one year ago.
37. Made HBCUs a priority by creating the position of executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs.
38. Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
39. The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.👀👀
40. Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
41. President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
42. Trump’s USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.👀👀
43. Consumer confidence & small business confidence is at an all-time high.
44. More than 7 million jobs created since election.
45. More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
46. More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created since his election.
47. Trump appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors.👀👀
48. Trump ordered Ric Grenell, his openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
49. Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
50. In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
51. Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
52. Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
53. Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
54. The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases.
55. Trump’s DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims – serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.👀👀
56. The Department of Homeland Security has hired more victim assistance specialists, helping victims get resources and support.
57. President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code.👀👀
58. The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
59. The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education.👀👀
60. Under his leadership ISIS has lost most of their territory and been largely dismantled.
61. ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
62. Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
63. Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
64. Trump issued an Executive Order prohibiting the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith.
65. Signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic and who fail to combat anti-Semitism.
66. President Trump ordered a halt to U.S. tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
67. Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
68. Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
69. Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.👀👀
70. Withdrew the U.S. from the job killing TPP deal.
71. Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
72. Okay’ d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.👀👀
73. Has had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
74. Trump signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades.
75. Trump secured Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border.
76. The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
77. Trump’s DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.👀👀
78. President Trump’s historic tax cut legislation included new Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
79. 8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
80. Opportunity Zones are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the country.
81. Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
82. Trump signed the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law.
83. Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide.👀👀
84. Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars from overseas because of the TCJA bill that Trump signed.
85. Manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
86. Stock Market has reached record highs.
87. Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
88. African-American unemployment is at an all-time low.(was until Covid-19)
89. Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
90. Asian-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
91. Women’s unemployment rate is at a 65-year low.
92. Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
93. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
94. The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
95. 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future— the highest ever.
96. As a result of the Republican tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.👀👀
97. Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses.
98. Signed welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.🙌🙌
99. Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
100. Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors 100’s of millions of $$$ this year alone.👀👀
101. Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
102. Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.❤️❤️
103. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.👀👀
104. U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.
105. The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
106. NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
107. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in Carbon emissions.👀👀
108. Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
109. Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
110. Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.👀👀
111. Agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and $$$ coming in.
112. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
113. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
114. Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.👀👀
115. Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
116. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
117. It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
118. In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to States to fund child care for low-income families.
119. The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
120. In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.👀👀
121. In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
122. Another upcoming accomplishment to add: In the next week or two Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) Once it’s the law, the TRACED Act will extend the period of time the FCC has to catch & punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
123. US stock market continually hits all-time record highs.
–> Because so many people asked for a document with all of this listed in one place, here it is. No links provided to remove bias — as Google search is easy. Print this out for family, friends, neighbors, etc. I encourage you to drop this list off to voters before the 2020 election, too!
–> Trump did all of this while fighting flagrant abuse and impeachment charges.
People should start thinking for themselves!
REPUBLICAN VOTES ARE CRITICAL FOR 2020!
The current dismal state of our nation and the political and social mess we are now in compels me to write this letter to my fellow Americans.
I am an American by CHOICE, not by accident of birth. I was born and raised in South Africa and served eleven and a half years in the South African army. I took my (South African) citizenship very seriously due in part to the insidious, ongoing, subtle brainwashing literally from childhood on. To question or disagree with an edict put out by the government never crossed our minds! This is the moral price one unconsciously pays for being born into any autocratic system of government.
In 1977 I was invited to teach at a world famous school in Arizona, a great honor and, for a young man, a great adventure. Little did I know at that time it would change my life forever.
The owner of the school was a former lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps (Corpse? Re Obama) and a retired political science professor. He was hard-core dyed in the wool believer in Freedom and the Constitution. I ate most of my meals with him and his wife, beginning my education and in short order my conversion into a FREEDOM loving AMERICAN.
Two years after my arrival in America I returned to South Africa to visit my parents. My mother was driving us to the family home in Johannesburg and I turned to her as we left the airport and said “ You know Mom, I can never come back to live in this country.” It was a pivotal moment, a metamorphosis that literally came in a flash. All the input from years of indoctrination and then a short two year tango with Freedom synthesized into a new American. Me!
I love America and the principal for which it stands.
My proudest day came when I was sworn in as an American CITIZEN. I was no longer an insignificant two-bit SUBJECT.
I am in total awe of the founders and their wisdom in propagating what I consider the greatest document about the balance of freedom and government ever written: The Constitution.
I read it, I study it, and I now understand WHY the Articles and Amendments exist. IT is close to perfect. WE, The People on the other hand are not.
That our past is checkered with wrongs and inequities isn’t open to debate. But, with time we have identified and made a concerted effort to correct these wrongs. However in today’s politically charged climate nothing we’ve done is good enough. I believe this is about the politically inspired manipulation by the brainwashed Left and its supporters both foreign and domestic looking to destroy America.
To understand the basis of my concerns we need a quick history lesson. Remember, those who don’t learn from history….
America was from 1787 with the adoption of the Constitution arguably the freest, fastest growing and most prosperous nation in the world. The rot began with our Congress in 1913. (Pretty much as it is today.) That was a very bad year for freedom, here’s why.
The passing of the 16th Amendment literally gutted the independence of the States and gave almost total fiscal power to the Federal Government. The Federalist system of checks and balances put forth by our founders eviscerated. What the traitorous Congress did was usurp the power to tax from the State to the Federal (Central) government. That gave Washington the power to tax the individual American citizen.
That same congress passed the 17th Amendment. Once again the checks and balances on government were castrated. Instead of the House being elected by The People and the Senate from the State house, the 17th Amendment changed the election of Senators also to the People. So in reality what’s the difference? Two years to the House and Six years to the Senate. Gone was the Founders ideal of BALANCE. Add another major travesty that year thrust upon We the People; the establishment of the Federal Reserve. You need to research exactly who the Fed is and who controls it. America The Free is an illusion, as you’ll see. You will be outraged!
One more bayonet thrust into the gut of We The People was the 1935 Butler vs. The United States case in which our Supreme Court in its infinite wisdom decided the Founders idea of the General Welfare Clause was interpreted and applied incorrectly. Seriously! And thus was born the ever expanding Welfare state spurred on by the likes of Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt and others of the Progressive ilk.
Today we are in a similar position, betrayal by elected politicians who swore an oath of allegiance to uphold and defend the Constitution. Might as well add the Supreme Court to the list of miscreants, apparently putting politics over the law. But I digress.
This coming General Election is no longer about Donald Trump or Joe Biden. This is no longer about Republicans and Democrats. This is no longer about Conservatives and Progressives.
This IS about FREEDOM verses TYRANNY.
This IS about CHAOS verses RULE OF LAW.
This IS about SELF DETERMINATION verses SUBJUGATION.
Being American is about Freedom. Real Americans are free in their heart, their soul and spirit. Freedom is what has made ours the most powerful nation in the history of the world. WE THE PEOPLE have made this happen in spite of government and its continuous goose-stepping attempts to trample our rights in the name of power.
The congress of 1913 I absolutely believe betrayed us and I believe the Left leaning contingent of Congress in 2020 is in lockstep to once again attempt wrestling power from We The People.
I have lived in a country that switched systems and can tell you there is no going back. If the Socialists (that’s being gracious) win this next election, we, as the Beacon of Freedom for so many in this world, will be extinguished and the rest of the few remaining freedom loving counties will fall too.
You have a choice to make!
The time has come to stop looking at personalities but rather examine the substance of what these people represent. It’s really that simple. Time to use your brain and reason to override the out of control emotional hurricane of anger and hate engulfing so many. Like a hurricane it is totally destructive and short sighted.
One last thought. To you reading this who have children and grand children. If you chose Socialism how are you going to look them in the eye when they ask, “how was it to be free Grand-whatevergender?”
It’s a simple and very clear choice once you look at the reality of what’s facing us. Vote one way will lead us, your children and future generations into financial enslavement, government dependence and Socialism. The option is a vote for Freedom for future generations to enjoy what we have enjoyed in this, the greatest freest nation in history.
Robbie from Arizona
WELCOME TO OUR NEW OFFICERS!
EARLY BALLOTS HAVE BEEN MAILED OUT
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL SBRC MEMBERS!
FROM LD-11 CHAIRMAN JOHN W “BILL” MAYNARD:
I am writing you regarding a most urgent matter that could have a major impact on your utility bills because of the liberal progressives’ clean energy agenda being forced upon you. It could easily happen. This is not rhetoric or hyperbole, but factual reality.
In November we will elect 3 members to the Arizona Corporation Commission for a 4-year term. Basically, it is the Public Utilities Commission of Arizona and 1 of only 14 States where the members are elected and not appointed by the governor. Due to its separation from the executive branch, the commission is often referred to as the “fourth branch of Arizona government. You can see, it is a big deal!
As a result of a well-funded and very aggressive petition signature challenge initiative, the Democrats were able to knock out all but 2 Republican Candidates, Lea Marquez Peterson and Eric Sloan. So, as it stands at the moment, there will be only these 2 Republicans on the ballot in November, therefore a Democrat will be elected by default. That is unless we take action.
Please take careful note, here is the action we need to take! On the August 4th Primary Ballot write in
for Arizona Corporations Commission! With a minimum of 7,000 write ins, we will have Jim on the November 3rd ballot. It is so important that we secure enough write ins to place him on the ballot. Please talk this up and convince family and friends to do the same, after all it is in their best interest. If every registered Republican in LD 11 wrote in Jim’s name, we would have the required number. Again, this points to why registering voters and getting out the vote are so important.
Without Jim on the ballot we will have the minority on the Commission and Clean Energy Regulations will be promulgated and YOUR utility rates will go through the roof with little if anything you can do to prevent it.
We will be printing flyers to distribute to Republicans in the LD and hand out at the polls on election day.
Jim O’Connor – Arizona Corporations Commission
You have done a great job rising to the occasion on important issues the past 18 months! This one directly affects YOUR pocketbook and the quality of life in Arizona.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments!
John W “Bill” Maynard
Chairman, Legislative District 11
Republican Party of Arizona
TO ALL MEMBERS, SADDLEBROOKE REPUBLICAN CLUB
Pat Tarner is leaving as our president of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club for personal reasons. We wish Pat the best in her next phases of her life and retirement interests. Pat’s message has been posted below, and she would like to share it with all of you:
This is a very difficult letter to write to such a special group of people who have been so much a part of my life. The last four months during the Pandemic have contributed to the decision that I am sharing with you. Most of you know that my husband, Michael, passed three and a half years ago and that I have no family living in Arizona. Therefore, I have had a lot of time to think over the last four months that we have been virtually unable to interact with others. Mike and I have three amazing children but they live in Washington state, Kentucky and South Carolina. With the threat of the virus looming, I realized that it is time for me to relocate near one of my children. For a while, I was so convinced that the virus would run its course and soon we would all be back to normal. With the recent resurgence since states have opened up, I had to face the fact that the virus will be with us into the future. My children urged me to make a decision before winter comes with the added concern about the flu season. I have a small window open to me in which my son from Seattle is flying in and will drive me to Kentucky. I will spend three months in Kentucky with my daughter and her family. Then I will spend three months in South Carolina with my older son and his family. I am listing my house for sale before I leave which is July 7th and hope that it will sell while I am gone. While I am on the East coast I will be looking to purchase a home.
Last weekend, Dan Culver, came to my home to talk with me at my request. I asked him to serve as president in my stead and he was gracious enough to agree to serve as your president until after the election this November. I am so grateful to him and know that our Board of Directors will not miss a beat. Dan had some previous events on his calendar so he asked me to tell you that he will schedule the first Board Meeting in August.
When I made my speech to the members three and a half years ago telling them why I wanted to be president of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club I told them that I have a passion in my heart for conservative values. The passion still dwells in my heart perhaps more than ever as we witness the very roots of our culture and republic being ripped to shreds. You, as the Board of Directors of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club, have done an amazing job of restoring the trust and transparency of the largest Republican Club west of the Mississippi. There is once again a fire in the hearts of our voters. I will be keeping in touch by email and phone and following every minute as you work together to win a landslide victory straight down the ticket for our Republican candidates at the local, state and national here in Arizona.
I pray the Lord will bless each and every one of you with good health. I will miss you so very much.
TRUMP’S AD BANNED BY YOUTUBE!
We’ve been informed that that this latest campaign add has been banned from You Tube. There is absolutely no reason for You Tube to make such a blatant partisan decision.
The Trump haters, of which it is obvious YouTube shares that opinion, will go to any length to keep our President from being reelected. The Democratic party bullies have cost American tax payers millions and millions of dollars in their bogus attempt to impeach the president. They have ruined the lives of too many good people with their continuous campaign of hatred. Now they are shamefully politicizing the pandemic , riots and racial tensions in an attempt to wrongfully blame the President for causing and instigating all these happenings.
Even though you may not support Trump, but believe in fairness and have a love of our great country, please see fit to forward a link to this site to your friends.
God bless the United States!
Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army (Ret.)
GREAT VIDEO FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP!
YOU TUBE VIDEOS FROM THE CANDIDATES
In an effort to keep our members informed the SaddleBrooke Republican Club is making this YOU TUBE Video provided to us by Daniel McCarthy, candidate for the United States Senate.
Please click on the DEMAND DANIEL McCARTHY image above to view the video.
President, SaddleBrooke Republican Club
Virtual Formum – May 28th at 5:30 PM
The Pinal County Republican Committee will be hosting a Facebook Virtual CD 1 and Assessors Forum May 28, 2020 at 5:30 PM, below is the link Please share on Facebook:
Please note the additional upcoming Facebook forums:
Legislative District 8: June 2, 2020 at 5:30 PM
Pinal County Supervisor Districts 2 and 5: June 4, 2020 at 5:30 PM
SADDLEBROOKE REPUBLICAN CLUB MAY MEETING
Wednesday May 20th, 6PM – Click >>HERE<< to join via ZOOM!
Meeting ID: 896 9421 3179
Additional Connection Information
Nolan Reidhead is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Zoom Call with Sheriff Mark Lamb and Sen. Sylvia Allen
Date: Wednesday May 20, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM Arizona
If you haven’t done this before, you need the ZOOM app:
For PC’s, download the ZOOM app at: https://zoom.us/support/download
For smartphones and tablets the app is available in your app store.
Five or so minutes before meeting time:
Join Our ZOOM Meeting at
Meeting ID: 896 9421 3179
Alternate connection information:
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89694213179#,,1#,412269# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,89694213179#,,1#,412269# US (San Jose)
Governor Ducey has provided us with important information about the state of Arizona with statistic, charts and graphs to help us understand how the events over the last several months concerning the COVid 19 Virus have impacted us as citizens of Arizona.
I encourage you to read this information posted on our SaddleBrooke Republican Club, which is very valuable.
The document below is for your review and/or download has been sent to us by our Arizona Senator Vince Leach.
SaddleBrooke Republican Club President
Virtual, May 9, 2020
Dr. Kelli Ward, Chairwoman of the Republican Party of Arizona, announced the results of the first-ever virtual 2020 State Convention, held on May 9th. Objection, elect Arizona’s National delegates to the RNC National Convention in August as well as the National Committeeman and Committeewoman.
The SaddleBrooke Republican Club congratulates our representatives. We are confident that you will represent the state of Arizona well at our RNC National Convention.
President, SaddleBrooke Republican Club
Senator Vince Leach has provided Arizona Governor Doug Ducey’s plan to return Arizona to normal for our review.
You can access the SBRC blog page on this site for much needed information. The Governor’s plan contains:
- A tailored, slow and steady approach in context with CDC guidelines
- Our state’s symptom and gating criteria
- COVID-19 case status by day, March 2nd – May 3rd
- Testing status and plans
- Hospital bed, ICU, and ventilator status Marcy 28th – May 3rd
- Contact tracing
- Long term care facility status
- Economic and business reopening
Click “The Arizona Together” graphic below and go directly to our blog page and review or download or Governor’s plan:
The Vetting Committee is encouraging you to apply for one of the five open positions on the Board
of Directors which are:
Director of Programs
Director of Membership
Director of Events
Term of office is for the two year period of 2021 through 2022.
Please click on the above “click here” link to access information about how and when to apply.
Email your application the SBRC Chair of the Vetting Committee, Ken Zebal, email@example.com .
VIDEOS FOR CANDIDATES!
The SaddleBrooke Republican Club Board of Directors has requested that candidates running for office in the 2020 election in our District send us a YOU TUBE video that we can send out to all of you, our SaddleBrooke Republican Club members. President Trump has announced that the need for Social Distancing, in an effort to stop the spread of the virus, has been extended until the end of April. We realize that this is making it difficult for candidates to speak directly with their voters. Our desire is to help our Republican candidates and educate our members by sending out the videos as we receive them from the candidates.
Wolf for Pinal County Assessor
The following YOU TUBE videos were sent to us by Nolan Reidhead who is running for the United State Congress from Congressional District 1. One YOU TUBE video is a short campaign video. The other YOU TUBE video is an interview with a Journalist. This video was shot before the Corona Virus became a threat so the information about the economy is not timely but the other issues discussed reflect Nolan’s platform and have not been impacted by the Corona Virus.
Please take time to watch both YOU TUBE videos. Nolan has officially turned in his signatures and was first on the CD1 ballot as a result.
SaddleBrooke Republican Club President
April General Meeting Cancelled
In the continuing interest for the health and well being of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club Members, the decision has been made to cancel the April General Meeting of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club.
President Trump and his Task Force have requested that residents honor social distancing until further notice in an effort to slow the spread of the Corona Virus. Also, HOA2 has closed all buildings until further notice.
During this time please look for notices sent out by the Republican National Committee as well as the Arizona Republican Committee. When a request is sent out for signatures for our candidates please make every effort to help our candidates by going on line and signing your signature.
Your Board of Directors sends our best wishes to all of our members for your good health during these difficult times. We look forward to the time, hopefully in the near future, when we can meet together to support our Republican Candidates.
The SaddleBrooke Republican Club Board of Directors
President of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club
COVID 19 UPDATE
Arizona State Senator Vince Leach has sent me the following information that I am passing on to our members of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club on behalf of Senator Leach and your Board of Directors.
Hopefully this information may be of service to all of you during this difficult time.
President of the SaddleBrooke Republican Club
Arizona Department of Education – Guidance to Schools and Families on COVID-19
Arizona Department of Economic Security – Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Arizona Food Bank Network – Find a Food Bank Near You
Arizona Department of Health Services – COVID-19 Response and Guidance
US Small Businesses Administration – COVID-19: Small Business Guidance & Resources
211arizona – COVID-19 Resources (or call 2-1-1)
Arizona Commerce Authority – Resources for businesses
US Housing and Urban Development – Relief for homeowners
Arizona Department of Housing – Eviction and Foreclosure Assistance